Bestseller No. 1
XFORT® 2 Pack 16mm Bales Catch, Polished Brass Roller Latch, Roller Ball Catch, Door Catches for Internal Doors, Ideal Catch for Wardrobes, Cabinets, Cupboards and Other Lightweight Doors.
- FUNCTION: The XFORT roller ball door catch allows a lightweight door such as a cabinet door to simply be pulled open instead of having a handle which must turn a latch.
- MULTIPACK: This door furniture is sold as a pack of two so that it can be used on more than one door.
- OPERATION: An XFORT door ball catch offers smooth and frictionless movement of the catch against the strike plate.
- APPLICATIONS: This XFORT door hardware is typically used as a wardrobe door catch or on cupboards and cabinets.
- INSTALLATION: This bales door catch is easy to install and use. It comes complete with all fixtures and fittings such as the bales catch, forend, strike plate and screws.
Bestseller No. 2
Yale P-M888-BZ-64-3 Tubular Mortice Latch, Visi Pack, Suitable for Internal Doors, Chrome Finish, 2.5 Inch/64 mm, Pack of 3
- Mortice Latch: Yale P-M888-BZ-64-3 Tubular Mortice Latch ideal for internal doors where locking is not required
- Standard Security: This door latch has a standard level of security and a 2 year guarantee
- Colour and dimensions: Available in a Chrome finish, the mortice latch has a 2.5 Inch/64mm backset
- Versatile: Suitable for both left and right handed doors
- Suggested use: For use with lever handles
SaleBestseller No. 3
12Pcs Zinc Plated Door Catches, FUJIE Double Roller Strong Hold Cupboard Cabinet Door Catches with Screws for Home Furniture Cabinet Cupboard
- Material: Zinc plated finish with nylon rollers, sturdy, durable, not easy to rust and wear.
- Size: 34mm x 32mm x 15mm/13.4inch x 12.6inch x 5.9inch.
- Easy installation,each catch matched with 4 fitting screws,Package Included: 12 pcs Door Catches
- Great for use on cabinet doors and dressers, Furniture Cabinet Cupboard, and use in RVs, home, office and shop.
- If for any reason you`re dissatisfied, we guarantee 100% refunds.
Bestseller No. 4
Securit Adjustable Roller Ball Door Catch - Nickel Plated
- The Plates Length and Width - 58mm x 22mm
- The Tubular Dimensions - 38mm x 18mm Diameter
- Trade Rated
- Material: Steel/Alloy
SaleBestseller No. 5
4 x Roller Catch Cupboard Cabinet Door Latch Twin Double Catches Caravan Boat
- Manufactured from Steel
- Satin in colour, Individually bagged
- Complete with 4 fitting screw
- 25 mm High x 32 mm Wide x 16 mm Deep
- ( please see our other listings for bigger pack sizes and a wide range of 12v lighting )
SaleBestseller No. 6
Merriway® BH00045 Zinc Plated Double Roller Cupboard Cabinet Door Catches - Pack of 4
- Pack of 4 x Double Roller Catch Cupboard BZP
- Typically Used On Cupboard, Cabinet, Wardrobe Doors
- Hardware Catches
- If instructions for fixing, assembly or maintenance of the products are included in the packaging then please ensure that they are followed
- Manufacturer: Merriway
SaleBestseller No. 7
Yale YES-TL-CH-64 Essentials Tubular Mortice Latch, 2.5 Inch/64 mm, Brass Finish, Suitable for Internal Doors
- Yale Tubular Essentials Mortice Latch ideal for internal doors where locking is not required
- This door latch has a standard level of security and a 2-year guarantee
- Available in a Brass finish, the mortice latch has a 2.5 Inch/64 mm backset
- Suitable for both left and right handed doors
- For use with lever handles
Bestseller No. 8
XFORT® Heavy Duty Magnetic Catch, Concealed Door Magnets Designed for Full Size Doors, Magnetic Catches Will Keep Cupboard, Wardrobe, Sliding and Bifold Doors Securely Shut.
- QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL: This heavy duty door magnet catch features an Ezifit s/steel housing cup that automatically sets the magnets parallel to each other so no chiseling is required.
- SEAMLESS CONCEALED DESIGN: This ultra thin magnetic door catch is completely concealed when the door is closed for a seamless look and finish that will keep your door perfectly aligned with the frame.
- REDUCES IMPACT AND NOISE: Perfect for bifold doors or doors with weak closers, this small magnetic catch is designed with a Poron Xrd Foam absorption pad that reduces impact and noise and helps keep problem doors securely shut.
- LONG-LASTING WEAR: This door and cupboard magnetic catch offers a lifetime guarantee thanks to its innovative design that keeps the magnets from touching so they never wear out. They can also be painted over without affecting their magnetic holding effect.
- PROTECTIVE COVER PLATE: The magnetic catch latch features a brushed s/steel cover plate that protects the magnets from impact during installation, as well as corrosion for long-lasting wear. The cover plate also conceals the magnet and screw head, giving it an attractive finish.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Sterling TML125N 63mm Nickel Tubular Mortice Latch, (2.5")
- Sprung high quality latch for effortless operation
- Suitable for commercial and domestic use
- Supplied with fixings
- Nickle finish including striker plate & screws
- Also available in 75MM & in brass finish
SaleBestseller No. 10
XFORT® Adjustable Roller Catch, Satin Chrome Roller Ball Door Latch, Door Closer When Locking is not Required, Ideal Internal Door Catch for Doors, Cupboards, Cabinets and Wardrobes.
- FEATURES: These XFORT roller catches are designed for internal doors. The tension of the spring in the roller catch holds it in the metal keep, ensuring the door is held in the closed position. They have a satin chrome finish which nicely complements other interior décor. Please refer to the images for product dimensions.
- SIMPLE TO USE: The roller catch is very simple and easy to install. A pull handle or door knob is often used to pull open the door or push to close it. There is no need for operating handles.
- ADJUSTABLE: The roller latch can be adjusted by inserting a flat headed screwdriver into the slot in the nylon roller – pushing it in and turning it 180 degrees clockwise to recede or anti-clockwise to loosen the mechanism.
- WIDE APPLICATION: The adjustable mechanism allows for wider application, suitable for doors that require varying degrees of closing strength. They can also be used where there is a large gap between the door and the frame.
- FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: All relevant fixtures are supplied including the keep and the colour matching screws.